Pre-Loved Boat Warranty
So that you may receive the maximum enjoyment from your boat, and to avoid any potential confusion at a later date, the following describes our limited warranty policies on all (non-consigned) pre-owned boats purchased from MacCallum’s Boathouse, Inc. There is no implied warranty of merchantability. Covered items are expressly stated below.
- The following items are covered by our 100% parts and labor guarantee for 30 days from delivery of
- Engine & drive assembly, including: powerhead, carburetor, distributor, manifolds, risers, starter, alternator, fuel pump, water pump, flywheel, transmission, v-drive, bellhousing, gimbal housing, outdrive upper and lower unit, and outdrive water pump.
- Engine control unit including shift and throttle cables, and boat steering system.
- Ignition switch, bilge pump, bilge blower, navigation lights, and horn.
- Structural integrity of the hull and stringer system.
- The following items will be inspected, tested and fully functional on the day of delivery, but will carry no guarantee or warranty beyond the delivery day (unless otherwise noted on your sales agreement).
- Miscellaneous electrical items such as water pumps, windshield wipers, stereo, stereo speakers, interior and exterior lights, trim tabs, depth finder, VHF radio, fish/depth finder, speed control, GPS device, spotlight, refrigerator, microwave oven, stove, instruments/gauges, switches, battery charger, shore power, outlets, heaters, and any wake enhancing devices.
- Trailer and all its components including: lights and wiring, brakes, axles, springs, bearings, tires, wheels, rollers, bunks, dolly jack, winch (electric or manual), and winch cable or strap.
- The following items carry no guarantee of condition or warranty, and are sold to you “as is” (unless otherwise noted on your sales agreement).
- Exterior upholstery, canvas, bimini top, enclosures, zippers, fasteners, seats and carpets.
- Hull stripes, gelcoat, and fiberglass finish, including chips, scrapes and cracking.
- All rails, doors, windows, portholes, hinges, hatches, fittings, towers, platforms, ladders, bow pulpit, anchor roller and any other non-propulsion items.
- Water leaks of any type, unless resulting from lack of structural hull integrity.
For your added peace of mind and convenience, select MacCallum’s Pre-Loved boats are available with optional extended warranty protection. Please ask your salesperson for more details.